What did Yahshua Christ of Nazareth looked like when He was walking on earth, is not quite described in the Bible, however, the scenario given by Manilus the secretary of Pontius Pilate may very well be true and he is
THE FIRST WITNESS.
Link to: the Report of Pontius Pilate to the emperor Tiberius Ceasar, The report relates (prior) to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Under the heading ”I WAS TOLD IT WAS JESUS”. And I quote:
“His golden-colored hair and beard gave him the appearance of a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years old. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a Contrast between Him and His hearers, with their black beards and tawny completion!” END OF QUOTE
THE SECOND WITNESS, Lentulus.
Yahshua Christ after His Resurrection.
- Matthew 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow.
And what does the Bible further say about how Yahshua Christ, Yahweh God manifested in the Flesh, of Nazareth looked like, Who was from the generation of David? Matthew 1:1-17.
- 1Samuel 16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.
- 1Samuel 17:4 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
Adam formed by God, had a ruddy countenance. Ruddy of a white person’s skin having a red color. Rosy cheeks, blushing; jews and non-whites do not blush.
- Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God (=the evil angels) saw the daughters of men (=Adamites) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
- Genesis 12:11 And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:
- Song of Solomon 5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
- Song of Solomon 4:7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
- Lamentations 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
- Job 42:15 And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
- Daniel 1:15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king’s meat.
- Acts 7:20 In which time Moses was born, and was exceeding fair, and nourished up in his father’s house three months:
- Ezra 9:6 And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.
The letter “J” was not used in the English language until the 1600s, and was not part of common vernacular until the 1700s. The word “jew” was not in use until the 18th century.
When we carefully read the Bible, the term “jews” does not occur until 2Kings 16:6. All references to “jew(s)” in the Older part of the Testament as well as in the newer Part must be read as “Judahite(s)” people who were of the Tribe of Judah, were Israelites by race as well.
The word “jew” in the New Testament is a geographic- or religious- rather than a racial designation.
IDENTITY THEFT OF THE JEWS
Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23: “JEWS BEGAN IN THE 19TH CENTURY TO CALL THEMSELVES HEBREWS AND ISRAELITES IN 1860”.